Абдурашит Насиба Абдумаликовна
ФАРМАЦЕВТИЧЕСКИЙ ФАКУЛЬТЕТ 1 курс, 1 семестр
Задание 1. Выберите правильный вариант ответа
1. Last year I .... a schoolboy, now I ...... a medical student.
1. was, is
2. am, has been
3. was, am
4. was, have been
2. His friend and adviser .... Mr.Brown.
3. Women ..... glad to see us.
4. A lot of information ... sent to the internet.
3. will be
5. Obstetrics ... taught in the third year.
3. shall be
6. Blood analyses … necessary for doctors in the majority of cases.
7. His foot … fractured a year ago.
4. will be
8. ... there many books in your library?
9. Thank you! Your data ... important for me.
10. Chemistry ... very important to study.
11. There … some books and an atlas on the table.
2. was no
4. are no
12. There … a pen and some books in my bag.
2. was no
4. are no
13. We … medical students now.
14. Yesterday he … three lectures.
4. will have
15. The doctor … at the operation tomorrow at 9 a.m.
2. will have
4. will be
Задание 2. Выберите правильный вариант ответа
1. I have _____ job in the world.
a) good b) better c) the best d) the goodest
2. That bike is _______ than that car.
a) cheaper b)cheapc) cheapest d) the cheaper
3. Can you come _____ next time?
a) more early b) the earlier c) earlier d) the earliest
4. Of all the subjects, Anatomy and Histology are … subjects.
a) the difficultest b) the most difficult c) more difficult d) all of the above
5. English is … than all other preclinical disciplines.
a) easy b) more easy c) easier d) all of the above
6. Today I am ... than yesterday.
a) busy b) busier c) most busy d) busiest
7. This is ... hospital I hаvе ever seen.
a) the best b) the goodest c) better d) the most good
8. He did not have ... money to spend on medicines.
a) little b) much c) many d) most
9. I have not got ... time, but I shall try to help you.
a) many b) little c) much d) less
10. The exam was ... than we had expected.
a) more easier b) the easiest c) easy d) easier
Задание 3. Прочитайте текст. Выделите (выпишите из текста) все прилагательные.
John has been in an awful mood since early morning. He woke up with a terrible headache. The rising sun was unusually bright, and the sunbeams quickly filled up his bedroom with dazzing white light. John sat up in his bed. He heard birds chirping outside the window. The sound was so harsh and loud that sharp pain pierced John’s head again. John was unable to move. He couldn’t stand this dull ache anymore. The decisive action needed to be taken. There was a small medicine chest in John’s bathroom, and there were some strong painkillers in it. Though he felt ill and weak, John started moving slowly towards the bathroom. When he reached white plastic door he pushed it slightly and came in. John stepped up to the bathroom, opened it and took a small orange bottle from the shelf. He took two yellow pills out of it and swallowed them. John wished the pain would go away immediately, but it only remitted. Finally, the warm calming feeling filled him and soon John gradually drifted into sound sleep.
Задание 4. Выберите нужную форму глагола:
1. We …at 7 a.m.
a) gets up b) get up c) does get up d) getting up
2. I never …home through this park.
a) go b) goes c) went d) going
3. …he away today?
a) Does b) Are c) Is d) Did
4. This book …interesting.
a) isn’t b) aren’t c) doesn’t d) does
5. I…her behavior.
a) don’t like b) not like c) doesn’t like d) likes
6. He…how to solve this problem
a) don’t know b) isn’t know c) doesn’t know d) is knowing
7. She… flowers.
a) likes b) like c) don’t like d) is liking
8. The oculist ... this young woman two months ago.
a) treat b) will treat c) treated d) treats
9. My friends ... from the academy in four years.
a) graduates b) will graduate c) graduated d) graduate
10. These surgeons ... any operations on the heart last year.
a) does not perform b) do not perform c) will not perform d) did not perform
Задание 5. Выберите правильный вариант вопроса к подчеркнутым словам.