Архитектура-(3434)Астрономия-(809)Биология-(7483)Биотехнологии-(1457)Военное дело-(14632)Высокие технологии-(1363)География-(913)Геология-(1438)Государство-(451)Демография-(1065)Дом-(47672)Журналистика и СМИ-(912)Изобретательство-(14524)Иностранные языки-(4268)Информатика-(17799)Искусство-(1338)История-(13644)Компьютеры-(11121)Косметика-(55)Кулинария-(373)Культура-(8427)Лингвистика-(374)Литература-(1642)Маркетинг-(23702)Математика-(16968)Машиностроение-(1700)Медицина-(12668)Менеджмент-(24684)Механика-(15423)Науковедение-(506)Образование-(11852)Охрана труда-(3308)Педагогика-(5571)Полиграфия-(1312)Политика-(7869)Право-(5454)Приборостроение-(1369)Программирование-(2801)Производство-(97182)Промышленность-(8706)Психология-(18388)Религия-(3217)Связь-(10668)Сельское хозяйство-(299)Социология-(6455)Спорт-(42831)Строительство-(4793)Торговля-(5050)Транспорт-(2929)Туризм-(1568)Физика-(3942)Философия-(17015)Финансы-(26596)Химия-(22929)Экология-(12095)Экономика-(9961)Электроника-(8441)Электротехника-(4623)Энергетика-(12629)Юриспруденция-(1492)Ядерная техника-(1748)
Answer the following questions
Choose the necessary word and put it into the gap.
Translate the following sentences into Russian paying attention to the words in bold type.
a) 1. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
2. He's been out of work for a month but now he's found a very good job in New York.
3. A doctor, a teacher, a journalist, and an architect are very good professions.
4. He comes from a professional family.
5. He took up journalism as his career.
6. A job is something you do to make money but career comprises your interests, abilities and ambitions.
7. I could never do an ordinary nine-to-five job.
8. It's important to find a job that offers good career prospects.
9. Nursing is hard work and often low paid but for many people it is a vocation.
10. Medicine has always been a male-dominated profession.
b) 1. The car industry is one of the biggest employers.
2. The number of people in employment has fallen.
3. The new contract will enable us to employ about 50 extra people.
4. I wrote five applications for jobs but didn't get a single reply.
5. Anyone under 30 need not apply.
6. Have you got any income apart from your pay?
7. Bob is on a very good salary now.
8. Her teaching experiencegave her abigadvantage over the other applicants for the job.
9. We will need to havereferencesfrom your formeremployers.
10. We still have vacancies for drivers but all the other positions have been filled.
a)1) Have you ever had a full-time or part-time job?
What was your job?
How did you get it?
What was your salary (wage)?
2) Is it difficult for a NSTU graduate to find a well-paid job?
b)What qualities best describe people who want to succeed in work or study? Add some more. Use the following words in your answers.
c) What qualities do you have to get a good job in future?
d)Think of preferences concerning your future job. Put a cross on each line to indicate your opinion.
e)Analyse the previous answers (in b, c, d) and assess your qualities and abilities using the scheme.
Дата добавления: 2014-11-16; Просмотров: 821; Нарушение авторских прав?;