Архитектура-(3434)Астрономия-(809)Биология-(7483)Биотехнологии-(1457)Военное дело-(14632)Высокие технологии-(1363)География-(913)Геология-(1438)Государство-(451)Демография-(1065)Дом-(47672)Журналистика и СМИ-(912)Изобретательство-(14524)Иностранные языки-(4268)Информатика-(17799)Искусство-(1338)История-(13644)Компьютеры-(11121)Косметика-(55)Кулинария-(373)Культура-(8427)Лингвистика-(374)Литература-(1642)Маркетинг-(23702)Математика-(16968)Машиностроение-(1700)Медицина-(12668)Менеджмент-(24684)Механика-(15423)Науковедение-(506)Образование-(11852)Охрана труда-(3308)Педагогика-(5571)Полиграфия-(1312)Политика-(7869)Право-(5454)Приборостроение-(1369)Программирование-(2801)Производство-(97182)Промышленность-(8706)Психология-(18388)Религия-(3217)Связь-(10668)Сельское хозяйство-(299)Социология-(6455)Спорт-(42831)Строительство-(4793)Торговля-(5050)Транспорт-(2929)Туризм-(1568)Физика-(3942)Философия-(17015)Финансы-(26596)Химия-(22929)Экология-(12095)Экономика-(9961)Электроника-(8441)Электротехника-(4623)Энергетика-(12629)Юриспруденция-(1492)Ядерная техника-(1748)
Choose the right variant
II. Стадия осмысления (Realization of meaning).
Teacher. Now make new words.
to paint – painter –painting;
4. Teacher.There are some proverbs and saying about art and beauty, because this topic is very important for people. On your desks you can see some proverbs and saying. Try to find Russian equivalent
Beauty is but skin-deep
Blind men can judge no colours
Tarred with the same brush
The devil is not so black as he is painted
That's a horse of another color
5. Teacher. It’s time to check your grammar and of course to learn some new facts about painting. Read the text and give the right tense form.
A rich American went to Paris and (buy-1) a picture by a modern artist. He( pay-2) a lot of money for the picture, so he thought the picture was very good. He came to the hotel where he (stay-3) and wanted to hang the picture. To his surprise he (cannot tell-4) what was the top and what was the bottom. So he (think-5) of a plan and invited the artist to dinner. The artist looked at the picture many times. He put on his glasses and approached the picture to look at it more closely. And at last when they began to drink coffee, the artist told the American that the picture was upside down. The American (surprise-6) and wondered why the artist not (tell-7) it to him at once. The artist must (admit-8) that he himself (not be sure-9) about it at first. So the rich American left the picture on the wall as it was. He thought that nobody (notice–10) that it was upside down
1. Why did the American think that the picture was good?
A – it was painted by a famous artist;
2. What difficulty did he find in hanging the picture?
A – He was at a loss hat wall he would hang the picture on;
3. What plan did the American think of to solve his difficulty?
A – He showed the picture to the expert;
4. Why didn’t the American change the position of the picture?
A – He liked the picture as it was;
7. Now let’s do some tasks focusing on vocabulary. You have to complete the text by making an appropriate word from the word stem you are given.
Дата добавления: 2014-01-04; Просмотров: 682; Нарушение авторских прав?