Архитектура-(3434)Астрономия-(809)Биология-(7483)Биотехнологии-(1457)Военное дело-(14632)Высокие технологии-(1363)География-(913)Геология-(1438)Государство-(451)Демография-(1065)Дом-(47672)Журналистика и СМИ-(912)Изобретательство-(14524)Иностранные языки-(4268)Информатика-(17799)Искусство-(1338)История-(13644)Компьютеры-(11121)Косметика-(55)Кулинария-(373)Культура-(8427)Лингвистика-(374)Литература-(1642)Маркетинг-(23702)Математика-(16968)Машиностроение-(1700)Медицина-(12668)Менеджмент-(24684)Механика-(15423)Науковедение-(506)Образование-(11852)Охрана труда-(3308)Педагогика-(5571)Полиграфия-(1312)Политика-(7869)Право-(5454)Приборостроение-(1369)Программирование-(2801)Производство-(97182)Промышленность-(8706)Психология-(18388)Религия-(3217)Связь-(10668)Сельское хозяйство-(299)Социология-(6455)Спорт-(42831)Строительство-(4793)Торговля-(5050)Транспорт-(2929)Туризм-(1568)Физика-(3942)Философия-(17015)Финансы-(26596)Химия-(22929)Экология-(12095)Экономика-(9961)Электроника-(8441)Электротехника-(4623)Энергетика-(12629)Юриспруденция-(1492)Ядерная техника-(1748)
Open the brackets using verbs in Present or Past Simple
Rewrite the sentences in Past Simple Tense.
Make more conversations using words from ex. 4 and the following phrases.
There isn't any ... . There isn't enough ... .
I need some (more) ... . There aren't any ... .
There aren't enough ... . I need some (more) ... .
The ... doesn't work. The ... has gone wrong.
The ... is broken. I can't turn on the ... .
I can't turn off the ... . The ... doesn't / don't work.
The ... has / have gone wrong. The ... is / are broken.
I can't turn on the ... . I can't turn off the ... .
My room's too … . My room isn't ... enough.
1. You're planning a holiday. Which three things are most important for you? Number them from 1 to 3. Which things are least important for you?
• Good weather • Luxury hotels
• Shopping • Interesting places to visit
• Meeting the opposite sex • Peace and quiet
• Exciting nightlife • Activities (e.g. surfing, skiing)
• A budget flight • Beautiful scenery
• Theme parks • Food and drink
• Cheap accommodation • Spending time with friends / family
• Practising your English • Beaches
2. What do you like doing on holiday? Is there anything that you don't like doing?
3. Tell your partner about a really good holiday. Use the How to... box to help you.
You are going to do some travel writing. Follow these instructions.
On Tuesday I get up at half past six. I go to the bathroom and wash myself and clean my teeth. Then I dress, go to the kitchen and cook breakfast for my family. At half past seven my son gets up and has breakfast. I have breakfast with my son. My son eats a sandwich and drinks a cup of tea. I don't drink tea. I drink coffee. After Breakfast my son leaves home for school. I don't leave home with my son. On Tuesday I don't work in the morning. I work in the afternoon. In the evening I am at home. My husband and my son are at home, too. We rest in the evening. My son watches TV, my husband reads newspapers and I do some work about the house. At about eleven o'clock I go to bed.
1. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock every day. 2. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock yesterday. 3. My brother (to wash) his face every morning. 4. Yesterday he (to wash) his face at a quarter past seven. 5. I (not to have) history lessons every day. 6. We (not to rest) yesterday. 7. My mother always (to take) a bus to get to work, but yesterday she (not to take) a bus. Yesterday she (to walk) to her office. 8. You (to talk) to your grandparents every day? - Yes, I ___. But yesterday I (not to talk) to them: I (to be) very busy. 9. You (to come) home at six o'clock yesterday? - No, I ___. Yesterday I (to come) home from school at half past eight. I (to be) very tired. I (to have) dinner with my family. After dinner I (to be) very thirsty. I (to drink) two cups of tea. Then I (to rest). 10. Your sister (to go) to school every day? — Yes, she ___.
Дата добавления: 2014-12-23; Просмотров: 1179; Нарушение авторских прав?;