Архитектура-(3434)Астрономия-(809)Биология-(7483)Биотехнологии-(1457)Военное дело-(14632)Высокие технологии-(1363)География-(913)Геология-(1438)Государство-(451)Демография-(1065)Дом-(47672)Журналистика и СМИ-(912)Изобретательство-(14524)Иностранные языки-(4268)Информатика-(17799)Искусство-(1338)История-(13644)Компьютеры-(11121)Косметика-(55)Кулинария-(373)Культура-(8427)Лингвистика-(374)Литература-(1642)Маркетинг-(23702)Математика-(16968)Машиностроение-(1700)Медицина-(12668)Менеджмент-(24684)Механика-(15423)Науковедение-(506)Образование-(11852)Охрана труда-(3308)Педагогика-(5571)Полиграфия-(1312)Политика-(7869)Право-(5454)Приборостроение-(1369)Программирование-(2801)Производство-(97182)Промышленность-(8706)Психология-(18388)Религия-(3217)Связь-(10668)Сельское хозяйство-(299)Социология-(6455)Спорт-(42831)Строительство-(4793)Торговля-(5050)Транспорт-(2929)Туризм-(1568)Физика-(3942)Философия-(17015)Финансы-(26596)Химия-(22929)Экология-(12095)Экономика-(9961)Электроника-(8441)Электротехника-(4623)Энергетика-(12629)Юриспруденция-(1492)Ядерная техника-(1748)
Read and translate the instructions for making a fried egg sandwich
Things to do with a banana.
Read this extract from a website about bananas. Tick the dishes you would like to try.
Which of these ways of preparing and cooking food can you use with the different food on the first list.
Write the following words in the correct list.
Now write sentences about your country.
Complete these sentences about food in Britain. Compare your ideas.
Read the text again and answer the questions.
1. What year was pizza invented?
2. Which came first, picea or plakuntos? How are they different from pizza?
3. Why are Mexico and Peru important in the development of pizza?
4. What do the Italian flag and a Pizza Margherita have in common?
5. When and how did pizza become really popular in the United States?
8. What do you think?
1) Which facts in the text do you find most interesting ? Why ?
2) Why do different countries prefer such different toppings?
3) Do you like pizza? What are your favourite toppings?
1 A typical breakfast is_______ _______________
2 The main meal of the day is__________
3 Dinner is usually eaten between _______ and ___p.m.
4 A lot of office workers have_____ for lunch.
5 The national dish is ______________
6 The national drink is_____________________
7 People eat _______ nearly every day.
8 __________and Indian restaurants are very popular.
3. Look through the words in the box and do the following tasks:
I like bananas. I respect bananas. I find bananas interesting. But I don’t love bananas. My wife loves bananas and she eats them every day. So do I, but eating a fresh banana every day has become a bit boring. That’s why I have collected 104 recipes for bananas. Here are some ways you can eat bananas.
- peel them, cut them in half and fry them in butter;
- boil them in milk with sugar and coconut;
- grill them with brown sugar on top;
- mix them with rice for a Cuban dish;
- bake them in the oven in their skin;
- fry them in batter to make banana fritters;
- slice them in half and add vanilla ice cream to make a banana- split;
- chop them and eat them raw in fresh fruit salads.
5. Read the list of dishes again and note down words which describea) different ways of preparing food ( peel, ….)
b) different ways of cooking food (boil, …..)
c) one word meaning not cooked.
Take some bread. Slice it. Cut two slices. Butter it. Spread butter on both slices. Take two eggs. Break them into a dish. Mix the eggs. Add a little salt and pepper. Stir the eggs. Take a frying pan. Pour in a little oil. Heat the pan. Pour the eggs into the pan and fry them. Put the fried eggs on the bread. Put the other slice on top.
Дата добавления: 2014-12-23; Просмотров: 811; Нарушение авторских прав?;